Friday, November 30, 2007

Old memories

I was talking with Jenni and Wendy the other night and somehow it came up that Jenni doesn't remember when she was four. It made me wonder how far back can people actually remember? Are there statistics on that sort of thing? Am I the only one who wonders about these things?
I know I rembember things from when I was four and there is one specific memory of a camping trip and slipping halfway down a steep hill that my mom says I was like three (Jenni disagrees). Does it seem weird to remember things when you were that young? I guess there is really no point to this blog except to say I am just curious of how far other people's memories go back.

Oh and Ps. this is the last day of NaBloPoMo! YAHOOOOOO! I made it!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I have two memories from when I was 5 yrs old. On my 5th birthday I had a birthday party that I only invited one boy to..Jack. He got to sit beside me and help me open presents. The other memory was of my dad getting mad at me during a storm. I had left my skates out in the yard, the storm blew a tree over and my skates were in the yard next to the tree. For years I thought my skates caused the tree to fall over. Strange? Yes...but that's my earliest memory.

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting! I remember a lot about being 4, but it is probably because some pretty significant things happened in my family that year. Other than that, I remember a few flashes as early as 2, but who knows if it is from seeing a picture, or hearing a story???? I think my earliest memory might be getting my knee stuck in a rocking chair, and waiting for the fire dept to come and cut me out!