Monday, November 19, 2007

Rather annoying actually.

I have had a couple Netflix for two months now. I finally got the chance to watch one last night.
Love Actually...I got mixed reviews from friends so I thought I would just check it out.
Mmmm I am gonna have to say I wasn't so fond of the ending or maybe the begining and the middle. Only a few of the stories they had going were actually resolved. I did like how they jumped around and showed how everyone was related (neighbors, sisters-brothers, husband, wife) but the end result was poor.
I think the overall idea had potential but the rest was eeehk. Not really worth waiting two months.

On another note I am supposed to go and see This tonight. I am such a nerd and still I am completely excited about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so completely jealous that you are going to hear TSO tonight! They are my favorite Christmas music people. So beautiful, so rock-worthy, so inspiring, so freaking cool.

You smell. (its just the jealousy speaking)

Katester said...

GASP! I cannot believe you didn't like Love Actually! That is one of my favorite movies ever because it is true to life, rather than the fluffy love stuff that is normally portrayed. I take what I said before back, we don't like ALL the same movies. But I still love you . . .