Sunday, November 18, 2007

Zoo riddles

Went to the zoo yesterday with my friend Carrie. Tina and I got annual passes with a vow to actually use them. Last year I had them too but never made the time to go except once or twice. Anyway Tina had picked up our passes and therefor got our free guest passes to. I forgot to get them from her earlier and asked if before she left town for the weekend, she could drop them at the office for me to pick up.
Being the sneaky one that she is she decides to instead leave me a riddle to find the tickets. Meanwhile poor Carrie is down in the car waiting. After 10 minutes of flipping through books getting confused and running around the conference room looking under chairs I finally found them stuffed in the water well of my coffee pot. I was of course led there by a picture. Gotta love the friends who give you as hard of a time as you give them.
Watch out Tina, I will figure out a way to get you back...LOL (insert creepy laugh not unlike Dr. Evil)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's hilarious! Tina is the coolest and I can't wait to see her again!

Tamara said...

Oh I am sure that you are going to have some Tina time. All my friends end up liking you more than me...

Jennifer said...

Shut up, they do not!

Jennifer said...

But if they do, who can help them?