Monday, November 05, 2007

Wild Women Night

One day out of every month I get to spend an evening with four of the most incredible women I know.
Wild Women Night, except that everyone says we are actually "mild" women. Its true sometimes (and sometimes not- hey, what happens at WWN stays at WWN) but where else can you sit and eat delicious food (French dip-esque sandwiches with a kick, caramelized onions, yummy cheesy homemade mac and cheese, asparagus wrapped in blue cheese and some sort of fancy bacon and Katie's famous chocolate moose.) and sing along to "Gay or European" OMG and feel completely comfortable and at home?

On a side note, tonight I was not "glad" I was packaging left overs and just like in the Gladware Ziplock commercials, all of my food fell right out of the bottom of the bag and onto Wendy's carpet. Ginger, the schnoodle, thought she had struck gold. Oops. Guess I should have used Glad...Sorry about that Wendy!

No comments: