Thursday, November 29, 2007

Frustrated...

Today I spent the whole day trying to sort out the billing for one stupid job.
Wouldn't you know it I am off by $100 dollars and cannot figure out where it is coming from. I want to scream at the stupidity of it all.
I have wasted my whole day on something that should have only taken me 1/2 an hour but instead people like to make up fancy ways to mess up the billing. What ever happened to communication and letting the accountant, the one that actually bills the client, know about changes to the contract?
Ugh. Nothing Sees Candy can't fix.
Oh and PS apparently I blog about work now since I am out of topics. One more day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, see's candy. that might solve my work frustrations too - hook a sister up!

susan m said...

I'm the treasurer for the co-op and every year at this time I have to present a spreadsheet to the board showing what we spent, month by month. Every year my spreadsheet is a little bit off from the checkbook no matter how careful I am and how many times I go over it. This year it was $600 off. I'd spent 3 hours compiling the spreadsheet and NO WAY was I going back through it to find where that $600 came from. So I stuck it in "Repairs."

Better to think that we spent an extra $600 in repairs, and budget that amount for next year.

I hate numbers.