Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Dinner Rolls"

There are several things Katie has taught me over the years. Some of these things are as follows:
  1. The difficult skill of making raptor noises.
  2. How to make a marvelous bruschetta.
  3. Tips on tweaking photos
And today she taught me how to make a "special" kind of dinner roll that her aunt taught her how to make. I had already made dough when Katie came in and excitedly told me her Aunt makes amazing rolls for dinner and she could show me how to set them up.
So I did as she instructed and she rolled them. When we pulled them out of the oven we fell into a fit of giggles.
She swears it doesn't turn out that way usually, but unfortunately this time they ended up looking a bit phallic. I would include a picture here but I will leave that up to Katie.
Next time Katie tells me she is going to teach me something I may ask her to be a bit more specific.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we need photos.