Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lists

Do you ever create lists for yourself and then set out to do them but get bombarded with things you didn't expect and don't actually end up checking anything off your list? Such was my day today.
I went in early to catch up on some things and didn't get to any of them. I came in to a voice mail from someone who has an office in New York (hence the reason their was a vm already at 7am) asking questions on something I sent like ten emails about, two weeks ago.
Of course now that they have time to work on it it is of the utmost importance and must be dealt with immediately (note sarcasm).
Whenever this happens I always end up feeling as though I accomplished nothing during the day. My to do list is still there and I get overwhelmed by how its grown and then, I zone out.
How does that help me to accomplish my tasks? It doesn't.

No comments: