Monday, November 26, 2007

Scammer Buddy

Last week we got an invoice from some random company for toner for the copy machine. We didn’t order it but it was a scammer company. Today the guy called me and I gave him the run around (I am good at that…) until he finally told me he was calling about a past due invoice.

Dude, if you are gonna be a scammer and you want to get money from unsuspecting companies you might want to tell them right off the bat that you are inquiring about an unpaid invoices otherwise they might think you are actually trying to scam them, which you are.

Anyway I have always been really suspicious of callers that don’t tell you what they want right away. Isn’t it sad that people are so dishonest in this day in age that you can’t trust them?

Well anyway long story short I looked the company up on Better Business Bureau and found that they have been graded F. Also some other people have complained about the exact situation that is going on with our company.

So in my excitement to be able to rip someone a new one who actually deserves it I called the idiot back. He didn’t answer.

Well Buddy, you have just given me more time to think of something to Zing you with later because if those other companies are right we are gonna have a long and prosperous/ dysfunctional relationship. Talk to you soon.

Laters,

Tams

No comments: