Thursday, November 15, 2007

Randomness: 90210 + Work does not = much work done

First a confession:
Kim, my roommate and I have been watching 90210 college years for a few months now. 2 one hour episodes back to back and no commercials thanks to DVR. We enjoy giving each other that all knowing look every time Brandon is given a stupid line (happens a lot more often then I remembered) or when something else tragic happens to Donna or Kelly. Seriously if their characters were real they would be some messed up girls in need of serious counseling.
And tonight:
Tonight I needed to catch up on some work so I set up my computer in the living room thinking I would just listen to the show while I work. Not so my friends.
Despite my ability to listen to music and whatnot during the day while working (at work) apparently I cannot listen to tv.
(side note- nothing to do with this at all but my dog Sam is curled up on my new couch and SO cute. I have the cutest dogs ever. done.)
I had this simple spreadsheet I wanted to set up tonight but I can't seem to make much progress on it. The formula's have told me I am false about a dozen times now and I am thinking seriously about yelling at my computer for not having a number keypad. I have never been able to do the numbers on top. Ugh.
And HOW am I supposed to work when Donna is being stalked by a psycho and David is making stupid decisions that make him unavailable to save the day? (note to self: never scream like Donna does unless I really do want someone to kill me ie. Kim)
Well anyway back to trying to at least finish some of this task. Peace out yo.

No comments: