Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GASP!

How can I show you all how excited I am at this very moment? I most likely look something like this right now:




Originally uploaded on Flickr by Katester

yesterday I decided to once again look up Jenni and my old choir teacher so we could ask her about that song. Well, I FOUND HER!!! and I sent a really dorky email asking if she knew what song it was. I thought it was really a one in a million shot that she would actually email me back but guess what! SHE DID and she KNEW THE SONG! ( I will try to refrain from shouting at you all- BUT SERIOUSLY! I have tried to figure that song out for years, YEARS!)
So here it is you lucky scoundrels Streets of London (Follow the link to Jenni's Blog for the video)
This one in for you Jenni, Safe Travels! Only one day until the sisters are reunited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song sounds like one I learned in music class in elementary school about some people on a mountain and in a valley...something about treasure and peace on earth....

I know Me First and the Gimme Gimmes covered it at one point...