Thursday, November 02, 2006

What are you reading?

1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!

6. Tag 5 people

I cheated and used Allie's book because I don't have one with me. Now I kinda want to read it and find out what happens...

"I wondered if he was asleep downstairs or whether he was waiting to come in and kill me. So I got out my Swiss Army Knife and opended the saw blade so that I could defend myself. Then I went out of my bedroom really quietly and listened. I couldn't hear anything, so I started going downstairs really quietly and really slowly."
the curious incident of the dog in the night-time
b
y Mark Haddon

1 comment:

Anne said...

That is a great book. I read it earlier this year and was totally engrossed. I was disappointed by the ending (it was very abrupt), but I guess that makes sense considering the context. Hope you enjoy it when you finally get the chance to read it.