Thursday, November 16, 2006

Saturday

My Mom's actual Birthday, no wait, that sounds funny, my Mom's Birthday. But celebrated my Grandma's 80th Birthday which was actually not until Monday the 13th.




















We had a surprise party and she had no idea. She scolded my Uncle but wouldn't have traded seeing her sisters, well three of them out of 5!, whom we fondly call "The Aunts" (you know like from Sarah Plain and Tall). I do believe I met a kindred spirit in "Aunt Dorine". She is the only person I have ever known to give my Uncle Jim as hard of a time as he gives everyone else. If I believed in Karma, then that would be what put an "Aunt Dorine" in Uncle Jim's life! HA! She told me some funny stories one of which she chased him around the house with a dill pickle. Oh man oh man, poor Aunt Barbara.
Ended the day going to Aunt Marsha's house and shocking my mom with another cake of her own.

No comments: