Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Catch-up, Catsup, ketchup, catchup

NaBloMo Catch-up due to no internet

Friday, Five highlights from the day:
  1. Suki got a haircut Thursday and was even cuter when I woke up on Friday.
  2. Tina picked me up in the morning and brought me coffee and a scone, YES!
  3. I worked.
  4. I went to the airport to wait for a plane that was supposed to board at 645 and didn't board until 845.
  5. Sweet.
Saturday, the day of stupidity and things going nothing like planed:

Had a moving sale with the parents. We were supposed to be open from 9-2 so naturally people showed up at 815 and we sold half the garage by 9. Stupid people buying our books make stupid comments and I want to kick them in the shins. We sold a lot more used shoes than I could ever imagine people would buy. My Mom held her ground and wouldn't sell something for even less then she was.
Had no idea I would be seeing my aunt and uncle from Michigan and did.

Sunday, Flying Lazy:

Flew back to SD in the morning. My flight was late agian. They hit a bird on landing and had to do some clean up. Yuck.
Hil picked me up and we had lunch and deep conversation catch-up. On a side note I had a soda that tasted like it had cleaner in it.
Watched two movies that night.

Monday, Internet but no time:
Worked. Took Tina to Chula Vista and ate some soup with her Aunt and Uncle and cousin.
Caught up on Smallville and CSI.
Okay Smallville basically told you what will mark the end of the show. He only has one task before he faces his destiny and gets his training! I don't want Smallville to end!
And then there is CSI, like seriously what was the deal with Grissom? I can think of two senerios. Whats your opinion?

So there you have it. My weekend and catch-up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grissom is in trouble, indeed. Either the bad-guy was right and Grissom has migrains, or he is losing his hearing again.

I also think the relationship between him and Sara is going to end soon.

Oh Lordy...I have no life!

Lisa said...

I don't watch CSI Las Vegas, I watch CSI Miami and sometimes New York. Last night Miami was really good. Hmmm...

I think you should illustrate the bird situation for us. I'd like to see what that would look like :)

Tamara said...

WHAT! I didn't catch that at all! I thought he was saying either Grissom was molested as a kid or he molested someone! Maybe the medicine controled his mental issues with it. I wasn't seeing any of the hearing stuff coming back...And I kinda agree with the Sara thing. I see him ending it for some stupid reason. Although I feel like even though they don't really show much, he is more into it then he is letting on. PAH! GRISSOM!

Tamara said...

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Miami? Really? That main character bugs. Who really talks like that?
Its all about the original.

Anonymous said...

First of Lisa, you must swear to stop watching Miami - that freak always looks to the left when he talks. Its as if he thinks he has a GOOD side. Yuck!

Tamara..OMG I didn't even think of that! I don't think Grissom could be A bad guy, but he might have been abused...interesting take.

I was using his swirling vision and sensativity to sound for the migraine/hearing reference. I don't know for sure it if is hearing.

Does it freak you out as much as me that we know this much about a show?

Tamara said...

Wow Lisa you are really geting it from both of us! But seriously he is a bit on the Chester Molester side of the spectrum. No pun intended of course.

Wendy if Jenni and Andy J. were here they would also be all up in this conversation. We are not alone and must stick together!