Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just so you know

Sometimes I delight in cancelling plans. It makes me feel free to do whatever I want.
Possible options:
  1. read
  2. watch my netflix that have been sitting there for two weeks
  3. blog
  4. call someone who I know I will end up talking to for-like-ever.
  5. Debate with someone about whether or not "for-like-ever" is a word.
  6. Tweak a bunch of pictures in photoshop to see what I could do with them
  7. make a fun new playlist for my ipod.
  8. figure out why Greys Anatomy is not showing up on my ipod anymore.
  9. run around the house chasing my dogs with their toys.
  10. clean my attention starved room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what did you cancel?

Tamara said...

I didn't. I was just speaking in general terms and its not even for everything. Just when I am feeling especially tired at work

Lisa said...

Yah right! You cancel plans with me all the time! J/K, but you might if we didn't live like 560 miles away from each other!