Friday, November 24, 2006

I want this:

Hilary had the most beautiful necklace on last night and left it on my counter. I took it upon myself to go ahead and wear it today. You know, for safe keeping.
It looks like something a movie would be based off. Kinda an antiquey look, gold, round pendant with a tree cut out that is off centered. Maybe its a key to One-eyed Willy's treasure.
And then today I was browsing Apartment Therapy New York and found this bed. It reminds me of The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian when the children are sleeping under the stars in the ruins of an old castle they later discover to be Cair Parival.
I want it! It is so beautiful. I do believe it is my romantic side coming out... I am not sure about the nest though. That's just plain weird.

"I want the World! I want the whole WORLD!" (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)

No comments: