Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Athlectic

Recently in my inbox as a response to my search for another roommate (Kim is rooming on campus next semester):

Ok well these is little about me ,I am flirtatious and a thrill-seeker. I am as funny and alluring as ever. I also have a confidence that is very attractive I am the type of person who enjoys having alot of fun and that is so easy going you will love it! My personality is I would say kind of generous and kind. I am 5'7" I am happy, athlectic, adventurous, spontaneous, elegant, and smart. I love to play basketball and i rank it as the neatest game on earth.I have a great career because of the assets in my inherintance,anyway that is confidential. I love the movies, concerts, and live music and just reading the paper is so nice.

What? By the rest of the email I am pretty sure it was a scam. But fun to read! People are so strange....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be a scam or really creepy person...both sort of stink! Good luck in the search.

Anonymous said...

creepy? I am strangely attracted to the ad!

Lisa said...

Are you kidding?! That was ME couldn't you tell??