Monday, March 26, 2007

WWMD


As most of you know, I like MacGyver. In fact as seen here and here, I am like him in many ways.
But my ridiculously awesome friend Carrie has opened the door for others to find out how and why MacGyver's only weapon is his mind by giving me the sweetest shirt I have ever seen...And I wear it with pride my friends, I wear it with pride...

Thanks Carrie! And the world will thank you someday too! (I almost didn't want to post this for fear that you would never read my blog agian! sooooooo, uh. You can keep reading it if you want to....)

5 comments:

Katester said...

You're my favorite.

Anonymous said...

You are totally rocking that shirt!

Tamara said...

Thanks Susan! I do what I can. ;)

No Katie, you're my favorite...

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I love that the world has been exposed to the awesomeness... I'll definitely keep reading - how could I not check in with such beautiful pictures and awesome stories?

aaryn b. said...

um...yeah. you're awesome. and macgyver is my husband's alter ego.