Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The New Jellies


According to Wikipedia:

Jelly shoes (or Jellies) are shoes made of a porous PVC rubber product called jelly rubber. Jelly shoes come in a variety of brands and colors. Jelly shoes were very popular in the 1980s, when a pair could frequently be purchased for under a dollar. They resembled sandals and were most commonly flat shoes with little or no heel. Related are flip flops and sandals. Jelly shoes are making a comeback in the form of flats.


I told you Leah! They are totally coming back and I own a pair in all their fabulous apparent rubberness! See how cute they make my feet look? You totally want a pair. I know it. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you took pictures of your feet...
ahahahahahahhahah!

another rousing day in the offices of j-dub...
;)

ByJane said...

I wore them the first time around--and probably will again, since I'm a shameless shoe whore--but they do make your feet sweat in a not-very-nice-cold-clammy way. Or at least mine did.