Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Harry Potter and the Theme Park

Partly because I love the action and mystery and because I just read the 6th book again in preparation for the upcoming final book and mostly because I am a sad sad excuse for a person This makes me squeal with excitement!

There are so many possibilities! Broom rides, ride the Hippogriff, challenge yourself to a race with your friends through the Triwizard labyrinth and see who can reach the cup first (GASP!) , swirl about on the tentacles of the Giant Octopus, buy fun games and treats from Weasly's Wizarding Wheezies, participate in wizarding duels (for fun of course) and Quidditch...

Seriously! Katie and Jenni, I see a trip coming up in the next few years!

1 comment:

Katester said...

Oh my, this may be too much, even for me . . .