Friday, April 13, 2007

I am a big jerkface

















I seem to be overwhelmed with the "whole lotta noth'n" that is going on in my life right now and can't EVER get my act together and actually write a blog or post a picture.
I feel like I sleep all the time but, all of this is not what makes me a big jerface.
On Friday night I realized Sam's medicine for her Epilepsy was running out and I would need to get her some more on Saturday. Well I didn't get the message from the vet that it was refilled until it was too late to pick it up. So, on Saturday and Sunday I planned to split the last pill and a half up so she would at least have one dose on Monday too (she gets half a pill 2x daily).

In any event the "whole lotta noth'n" I was speaking of before got in my way and I forgot on Monday to pick up her meds. I remembered on Tuesday to pick them up but by this time the dosage in her system was pretty low. So naturally on Wednesday night she had a seizure. I feel soooo bad!
It was completely my fault and I am the worst dog owner ever! GAH! Poor Samantha!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remember that she has already forgiven you, God has forgiven you, and now its time to forgive yourself.

You are not a jerkface, just perfectly flawed.