Wednesday, October 18, 2006

98EE: An Illustration

The Set up:
An empty Parking Spot. A tad bit small, but could be the solution for your search.
Ego Emission of 6










Tam's Attempts:
Several tries only got her so far as to hit the curb several times. Not being a morning person, she gives up perhaps too early, but doesn't like people watching her try to park. :(
Ego Emissions of 3








Tina's Accomplishment:
Tina pulls into the infamous spot with alleged ease. Laughs when Tam tells her she tried to manuver that spot earlier.
Ego Emission for easily fitting into a spot that your friend attempted to fit in several times, 98.

Ego Emissions

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Boo Tina! Yeah Microsoft Paint!
Ryan I thought you were my friend.

Anonymous said...

WOW....this tina person seems like a real jerk! i'm glad i don't have to work with her everyday... i don't know what i'd do!!

oh wait...
THAT tina????

oh, maaaan.

i'm in trouble.

(but you're still a big fat jerk for getting her parking space.)
(al did it to me and he's still going to pay.)

Anonymous said...

I did not steal that spot! She gave it up and I just happened to spot it much much later...

It's pure parking talent, it has nothing to do with "the car that has NO ENDS"
I think I inhaled too much ego emissions.
EGO INDEX
Yeah the drawings are awesome, AutoCAD level!

Thanks for the stolen coffee btw Allie... :P

Tamara said...

I put the link on the blog for those who would like to see how much ego they have.