Sunday, September 24, 2006

Packing Stress

I should be packing right now. And I was packing, and I will continue packing in a moment. But first I have to catch my breath.
I leave for Thailand on Tuesday night. That's in two days. I still feel like I have a lot to do but I know I will get it done.
I have so far only packed Jenni's suitcase which, in case you were wondering, is bigger than mine. I did inform her however that I would be borrowing some of her new clothes while I am there. Tina suggested I should also ask her if I can borrow her underwear too. I am thinking not. That's a little too much....
There was such a HUGE response for the clothes request from Jenni that it is a bit overwhelming, but its kinda like Christmas. And who doesn't like Christmas?
Anyway sorry for the randomness. I will be getting back to packing now, even though I really want a nap like Kim is taking right now. Dang her.

No comments: