Monday, September 11, 2006

The Dangers of Letting Your Friend Check Their Email on Your Computer

It was a sunny day. I woke up, took a shower, made some coffee, and did my make-up. Katie showed up to go to lunch at Hodad's but since it was a lazy day I wasn't quite ready.
"You can go ahead and check your email while I finish up if you want." I shouted from my room. Mistake NUMERO UNO.
Oh, she checked her email alright AND went ahead and took it upon herself to write a blog for me.
Thank you very much Katie Gardner.
Mistake NUMERO DOS?
Not checking my blog or email after said Katie Gardner uses my computer. Even though I know what she is capable of, especially since we are kindered spirits and writing a blog for someone, on their blog, about how much said person loves me is sadly exactly what I would have done.

Well played dear Katie, well played.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Watch out for this one:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one hot stallion. And the painting behind her is pretty sweet too.