Thursday, February 05, 2009

Monsters with Nose bleeds.

Last night I had the distinct pleasure of having dinner with Wendy (and Ginger). We chatted over a delicious meal of soup, salmon, artichokes, and veggies. And then Wendy introduced me to a crazy show called Fringe, which is like a weird X-filesish show.
The episode we watched had this virus that made people turn into these creepy porcupine monsters. The only way they knew they had the virus before morphing was that they would get a nose bleed and then their teeth would fall out.
So then this morning I was getting ready for work and had a massive nose bleed. My first thought? "Check teeth"
LOL Thanks Wendy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I may not be on the earth for long, so I take great pleasure in doing as much damage as I can while I am here!

Jennifer said...

This cracked me up!

Shawn Passwaters said...

One of my favoritest shows on TV. Always check the teeth just to be sure.