Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exactly, well to some extent.

So I read this on CNN the other day and thought to myself, "good point"
You should read it too. Its hilarious.
25 Things I Didn't Want to Know About You
and before I am labeled as the hater of facebook, which I am not, facebook and I are pretty tight (if I could add facebook as a friend I would be all over that), I would like to point out that I do in fact want to know 25 things about some people but don't really want to know it about those people I added as friends because I can't say no to a friend request. Even if I don't really know them or I knew of them when I was in high school. Okay okay, basically if you are reading this or if I have ever actually, legitemetly hung out with you in my life time then you are indeed not included in the 25 things I didn't want to know about you.
And now I am rambling.

No comments: