Thursday, February 19, 2009

Comfort

I sit on my floor in front of my closet mirrors to do my hair and make-up every morning. Almost with out fail, within a few minutes of sitting down Suki joins me and usually has to be leaning on me. There is nothing more comforting than a constant companion that is content to just sit near you. I know Wendy and Jenni will totally get this.
I don't know what I would do without my Suki. (I love Sam too of course but she is usually oblivious of me and in her own world)

Suki Sleepy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister stayed with Ginger on Wed night because I was in Phx for a conference. She said Ginger just went into my bedroom and stayed on the bed until 1 a.m. occasionally woofing quietly like, "where is mom?"

I think they cannot live without us either.

PS - Steve Rollins had to put his other dog to sleep today. He has a new dog, too, but losing both dogs in a 3 month period is so hard.

karyn said...

I honestly am not sure I could live without my dog. He's the only tangible thing I truly need to get through the day. Dramatic, maybe, but totally, totally true. He's definitely my child substitute. :)