Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lovely Night

When I was a kid I wanted Teddy Ruxpin, because what kid doesn't want a bear who actually talks to them? Lucky me I got him for Christmas and loved him for years. My Mom even made him a new little outfit so he would match my room. My favorite book/tape combo was the Lullabies. Jenni can probably vouch for the fact that I fell asleep to it practically every night, when I wasn't making her sing me to sleep.
Last night I was trying to remember the words to one of the songs for Jenni when I found this:



Awesome.
And then Lisa found one too...Love it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great...now I'm asleep at my desk. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Katester said...

Ah, simpler times . . .

karyn said...

come dream with me tonight....
we'll go to far off places and dream of treasures bright
we'll watch the ground so far below
we'll watch the stars as they fly by...

or were they clouds? hmmm. whatever. i so did not EVEN look that up.

I'd like to give a shout out to Grubby, too... he was equally awesome.