Thursday, January 03, 2008

I just don't love it.

One of the things I hate most are those stupid ads on sidebars and headers on websites with the dancing animated people. I want to rip their friggin' arms off. They are so annoying and does anyone really ever click on them? I mean do those ads really work?
The worst part is they are usually on the News sites and I can't even read the articles because of the constant repetitive movement. What I want to know is do people actually dance like that?
Please say no.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Because I lack social graces or a social life, I will assume that NO, people do not really dance like that.

I hate them as well and they are always for some mortgage. Are they sitting at their desk thinking "Today would be a good day to refinance." Opening your browser you see the dancing person and say, "Look they are happy to refinance. I'll click here."

Who is their IT/Marketing person? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Other than that - they don't bother me at all.

aaryn b. said...

oh, people dance like that.
i saw them.
last thursday night.

Tamara said...

How unfortunate for the people they were with...or were they all dancing like that and it is some weird dance club I am unaware of?