Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Confessions

I watch American Idol. There I said it. I am one of those people.
I like to bury my head in a pillow when someone is singing so off key that it is painful to watch.
I like the looks Simon gives when he actually appreciates someone's voice.
And I love watching Paula do that clap over her head that proves she has indeed descended from the Family of Otariidae as I have alway suspected.
And then like tonight when you hear a finalist hopeful say something they will forever be made fun of by their friends for:
"I am going to Hollywood and I am gonna prove to Simon that I am America's Next Top Model."
Uh, wrong show, that's embarrassing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I watched the end of that episode a couple days ago and caught that comment. I also thought that it was pretty hilarious and dumb!

I was shocked to find that I get American Idol on my tv here in Thailand and I can't quite figure out when it comes on again... I really need to learn Thai!