Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The smell of:

I feel like I have done this before but I am inspired to do so agian anyway.
I love the smell of....
  • freshly sharpened pencils
  • just rained on sidewalks/ hot summer sidewalks with water splashed on them
  • jasmine
  • pine trees
  • rivers with fish (weird one -specific to memories)
  • wild flowers
  • the ocean (specifically Nor Cal Ocean)
  • fresh bread
  • those plasticy static sticker things that came with the books when I was a kid in themes like Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony.- Just figured out they were called Colorforms.
  • Converse shoes.
  • my Mom's cooking (anything she cooks...)
  • Crayons
  • Bookstores/ New Books
  • hay (and believe it or not I don't mind the smell of Horse manure. Just smells like a barn to me. Also weird.)
  • Grass
  • Dirt-only associated with camping though.
  • Downey Fabric Softener
Revision/ ADD:
  • Katie's Hair on a fresh, spring day (see comments - no I am not creepy)

2 comments:

Katester said...

Katie's hair on a fresh, spring day?

Anonymous said...

I like the smell of rain and my grandma.