Friday, May 25, 2007

JLee is a jerk

These days all the celebrities are getting shortened names so I thought "Hey I might as well do the same for my sister." And by the title of this you can see that I did. Anyway get to the point Tamara.
Right
So Jenni aka "JLee" is a jerk. Well not actually but her credit card company thinks so AND they have a recorded phone call to prove it. Tehehehe. (think Dr Evil laugh).
Let me explain...Sometimes JLee needs to use her credit card and since she is in
Thailand she can't really pay it off in Baht. So she has a check sent to me, I deposit it and pay her card off for her. Simple right? Well I didn't get the chance to take care of it right away this time so of course I started receiving rather irritating phone calls on my cell phone. How in the - did they get that number anyway?
I was not amused. This is me not amused:

















End of story? I pretended to be JLee to see what they wanted and then got REALLY irritated and snapped. I was the world's biggest jerk and this lady was just doing her job, not listening to me, but alas just doing her job. Good thing they think it was JLee.

"Man, I just dealt with the biggest jerk on the planet. Make a note in JLee's file so the next person that calls will know that she is horrid." -The Credit Card Lady (quoted with the accent I couldn't understand)
Sorry about that JLee....You should work on your attitude...

No comments: