Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Received the Following TODAY:
























































You can click on the picture to see it bigger....

When I saw this in my mailbox today I thought "What?"
"This has to be wrong, are those hollies? Christmas was nearly six months ago..."
And then I saw it was from Chaing Mai and I suspected Jenni had bought, yet again, some crazy Thai stationary and was playing a joke on me.
I NEVER in a million years suspected that she would actually peer pressure her friends to send me a Christmas card in the middle of May. But then, it is from Nathan and Paul and from what I have heard it is just the thing they would do, peer pressure or not.

Thanks Nathan and Paul. Best wishes to you too and a Happy Christmas! I will cherish it always...BTW You spelled Leeper wrong. I sure hope that was on purpose or Jenni might have to have words with you.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It is about time that you got it, I feel like I sent it ages ago! Randomness means I love you. Oh and there was no peer pressure involved, I am just in complete control! hahahaha (said in a creepy voice.)Did you get my other card as well? Happy Christmas!

Katester said...

Hey! I want a Merry Christmas card!!!