Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Fall is coming- I can tell

This morning I woke up and was actually too cold to get out of bed! Not that this summer in SD was especially hot, it was actually really mild compared to the last couple years.
My hope is that this means there will actually be a cooler fall and a cold winter (and by cold I mean for SD of course). Also, rain. I would like some rain this year.
And although fall does not actually begin until the 22nd it is already fall in my house! That's right folks, Tamara pulled out the fall decorations! Her apartment may not be full of many leather bound books and or smell of rich mahogany but it is full of leaves and smells of pumpkin spice!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love fall too. I bought these gummy leaves to put up on my window at work. How festive! Mmm...pumpkin spice. I like pomegranate too! Now I'm feeling nostalgic!