Monday, May 19, 2008

You know you watch too many DVRed programs

When you see a truck pass on the street with something weird in the truck bed but your friend misses it and your first thought is, "oh that's okay I will just rewind it". You only then realize your mistake when you actually lift your hand with your invisible remote control to "rewind", that this is real life, and it does not come with a remote control.
Lucky for me I have recently finished my current DVR obsessed show and will have a more moderate collection of DVRed shows. What will I do with all my extra time?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

pathetic.

Lisa said...

...but that's why I love you!

Jennifer said...

that is really really sad... i wish i could sit for hours and watch all those shows with you. :)

susan m said...

I'm constantly trying to rewind my radio.