Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thailand here I come!

This is Jen and I have hacked into Tam's blog to tell all of you that Tam is on her way to Thailand right now. She is actually on a plane right now that will land in Singapore and then she will get on another plane and arrive in Chiang Mai tomorrow morning. I am SUPER EXCITED to see her!

And if she were blogging right now, this is what she would write:

"I could not be happier than I am right now. It doesn't matter that I am stuck in this uncomfortable airplane seat, wishing I could take a shower and sleep. It doesn't matter that I don't know the person next to me well enough to be comfortable with them leaning on me or that the movies they have picked for this flight are awful. Nothing matters except the fact that I will soon see my Jenni, my hero, my best friend, my everything. It has been a long ten months since we last saw eachother and I have been counting down the minutes until our next meeting. It is almost here and I feel like crying with excitement. The next eleven days together will be bliss because my sister is the coolest!"

Or something like that anyway...

Woohoo! The Leeper sisters together again!!!!

2 comments:

Katester said...

I thought it was some sort of miracle that Tam was posting while on her way . . . that miracle would be Jen.

Jennifer said...

That's right that the miracle is Jen! Many people don't realize the true miraculousness of Jen, but Katie has reached a higher level of intelligence than most...