Friday, January 12, 2007

People Love me.

Today I went to Starbucks to get some coffee for a meeting and Tina and My Starbucks buddy, (who we like to call Vinilla Ice due to his Halloween Costume last year and the fact that we don't actually know his name), was there and took my order. He actually always knows my name which makes me feel bad that I don't know his. Anyway, He told me he was going to "Get (my) order" which I took as that he would go and grab it but No, He apparently ment he wouldn't charge me for my own coffee! I LOVE it when that happens! I must be just a really likeable person! Tah!
Okay but in all seriousness, that's pretty awesome of him.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Sure...he just thinks you're HOT!

Anonymous said...

You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it...

sknaB nolA said...

maybe you should learn his name now :)

Pam said...

sounds like your relationship is moving right along...it really is time to be on a first name basis with him

Anonymous said...

I guess this means the "other guy" we talked about on Thursday is out...replaced by Vini!

Hilary said...

He wants your babies for sure.