Saturday, April 12, 2008

Um, Ouch

Today I was working on my garden, slipped on a loose brick landed on my butt and then fell off a four foot wall, did some weird twisty thing in the air and then almost did a face plant onto half concrete pavers and half dirt. Before I moved I thought to myself:
  1. ouch (and a few cuss words, oopsy!)
  2. that probably looked really stupid
  3. Hmm, you know Tamara most accidents happen post fall from people getting up to fast and playing it off. You learned that in Massage School and if you are going to give people that advise you should probably take it yourself
My dog thought I had died or something because she came running over to check on me, sniffed me and then walked away. Thanks Sam.
Luckly, only a few scrapes and one large bruise on my butt shaped like the corner of a brick. Sweet.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We are so much alike, it is almost scary.

I love your new photo!

Lisa said...

Bum-mer! Literally! Ha ha ha ha ha!! I bet you have a sweet bruise today though!!